I must pack
I’ve got to get ready for the weekend
I must finish school
No matter how much I hate every waking moment of it
I must do my chores
Laundry
Dishes
Clean my room and car
Shovel the deck
I must get a gift
This weekend is a stupid holiday
I must get money
Even though I barely have any left because my car is draining it
Which reminds me
I must get gas
I must confront my dad
For spring break
For “switching” days
For how much I still haven’t forgiven him
But I think I’ll save that for a different day
I must try not to cry
From all the things in my life
That I still regret
Or still haven’t fixed
I must say good-bye
To the past
And try to look forward to the future
I must……
English III and English IV
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment